even though we do! Goodness, how we have changed through the years! Just playing around with old pictures of Gary and me using CJS new kit "Love". The first picture was in 1975, the second was 1985, the third pic was just 2 months before I had my stroke, and the last pic was taken Christmas 2007. Thanks for visiting the "old folks".
Thursday, February 5, 2009
True Love Never Grows Old
even though we do! Goodness, how we have changed through the years! Just playing around with old pictures of Gary and me using CJS new kit "Love". The first picture was in 1975, the second was 1985, the third pic was just 2 months before I had my stroke, and the last pic was taken Christmas 2007. Thanks for visiting the "old folks".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Beautiful Redhead
A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...
-
A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...
-
OK...I've been playing with creating some word art for a while now, and by the way, thank you to all who have downloaded and used it. Yo...
-
After seeing the way Miss Boots so beautifully decorated the veranda, I thought I should make good use of it and do some blogging. LO...
No comments:
Post a Comment