Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A matter of opinion


Our "little" bundle of joy. We had the honor of babysitting Miss Gracie last week. One of the reasons I didn't have scrapping time. Luckily, the last day we kept her was the day I got this terrible cold, so she didn't get any of my germs. What a fun week we had, but I must say, I now understand why God made young people have babies. She is just so much fun, full of smiles and laughing out loud now, but she seems to know exactly what you are saying when you comment about her "fat" wrinkles, and she takes it a little personally. LOL Big Papaw said she's just a little fluffy and that brought on the smiles again. It amazes me how perceptive this little one is, I mean really, it seems as if she takes in and understands totally everything. (no, I'm not the least bit partial, lol).
Thanks for looking in on our Fluffy Miss Gracie.

Kit is Innocence by JalopDesigns.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...