Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Papaw


will do everything he can to make memories for you. A Papaw will buy you things when it's not even your birthday or Christmas, just because he loves you.
Yesterday, Papaw thought he needed to do a little shopping and this is what he decided to get. Now, mind you, this child is only 2 months old! But, thinking back...he's always been like this with all the grandchildren. I think it's because he has some really wonderful memories of his own grandfather. He's told me things he remembers from childhood with his own grandpaw and I know he wants our grandchildren to have those same kind of great memories with him. Besides, I love scrapping and preserving times like these so that they will be forever etched in their little minds....Papaw..ya just gotta love him!

Background paper is called "Awakening" by WeeFaerie.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...