Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mary's Kids

I took this picture last Saturday at Gary's sister, Sue's birthday party and came straight home and worked on this page...I knew how I wanted it but it took several efforts until I decided this was it. It was so great that all the brothers and sisters could be there. I think we are all trying to make that extra effort and cancel other things to make it a point that the family gets together. The last two years have been hard on "Mary's Kids". Losing LeeRoy year before last and Dennis last year...we never know how much longer any of us will have.


Background is from Kyra's "Skyhigh" kit.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...