Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gee, I've missed y'all

seems like I've been gone forever! Today is my first full day out of bed, well not exactly a full day...had to take a nap earlier. I was up long enough to check e-mail yesterday (184) but I only read the important ones, like all the get well wishes and e-cards from you all. I can't tell you how much they meant to me. You all are the GREATEST bunch of friends anyone could have and I love each one of you so very much. And, OMG... I got page of the week and didn't even know it until I logged on tonight! Thank you all so much and I'm sorry I didn't get to vote on your pages. I will try to go back and play catch up with all your pages and make comments.

I think I told you all in e-mail that the doctor said I had pneumonia (again). His final complete diagnosis, after tests, is COPD with Chronic Bronchitis, which means get used to breathing treatments and inhalers.

Gerri, I'm sorry you drank all those Mint Juleps alone but ya know......you could have shared them with the other girls. LOL From reading all the comments y'all left, maybe I should change my name to "Miss Scarlett". (love it).

Well, this is short but wanted to let you know that I'm on the mend, finally. I think I'll check out your blogs for a while and then turn in. Hopefully, I can get to work on some new pages with that beautiful new CJS Celebrating kit. Goodness, has it been a year already?
Love to you all,
Jude

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...