Friday, October 31, 2008

I did this one last week



for a challenge on Flair. I love Miss Carol's overlay and thought it just looked so pretty on this light blue background. Not that I'm tooting my own horn...not at all, I just really love this overlay. Challenge was "something you can't live without" and my bible certainly fits that category. I brought my Mom's bible home with me when I came back from my last trip. It is so comforting to read the passages that she has underlined and the notations that she made in the margins. To see how her handwriting changed from the beautiful script style she had before her stroke to the squiggly writing in her later days. OK, getting a little teary here so I just hope you enjoy the page with Miss Carol's beautiful overlay.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...