Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh My !!


I received this award from my very dear friend, Linda, of "ScrapsWithoutScraps". I am so honored but at the same time very scared...how will I ever live up to the name of this award? I have never considered myself very creative...I just do what's on my mind and in my heart at the time. Thank you so much, Linda, for including me not only for this award, but also including me in your life through your blog.
So I suppose, I'm to list 7 things I love and pass this award on to 7 others, right? OK, here goes:
1. I love, first and foremost, Jesus Christ my Saviour.
2. I love my husband and very bestest friend, Gary (Rhett), who loves me despite all my
imperfections. lol
3. I love every member of my family, each of them being special in their own way.
4. I of course, dearly love my far away but close at heart, online friends. You know who you
are!
5. I love MUSIC , all kinds (except opera).
6. I love digiscrappin' (imagine that !)
7. I love my memories....yes, I'm so very sentimental.
Now to pass this on:
1. Carin of "makinitwork-carin.blogspot.com Such a special lady and talented lady who is
doing her very best to live up to her blog name. I have no doubt that she will do it.
2. Miss Judy, the other half of CJS. One of the very first online friends I had at SF.
3. Mat , though she calls herself a Texan now, she was at one time a Tennesseean. lol
4. Jay, of scrappinadventures. Haven't hear from her in a while but I still love and miss her.
5. Brenda, of cuddlebeezscraps. A very talented designer
6. Chris, our lovely Cajun friend.
7. I'm using number 7 to send to my trio buddies, Linda, Carol and Gerri. The veranda would
not be the same without your visits.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...