Thursday, December 4, 2008

CJ's Quilt



One of my other favorite hobbies, besides, digi scrapping, is quilting. This is a picture of one that I made for our granddaughter, CJ, a couple of years ago. I used several of my favorite pictures of her and put a verse in the middle square that says "I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden; I asked God for a tree, He gave me a forrest; I asked God for an angel, He gave me a granddaughter." She was so thrilled with it and will not let anyone touch it. I hope it will bring her precious memories long after I'm gone.

The kit is Magical Sherbert Holiday from CJS. The frames were freebies, but don't remember where I found them.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...