Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Surprise for Dawn


I received this in an e-mail a couple of days ago, from my dear daughter-in-law, Dawn. She follows my blog regularly and seems to have taken an interest in PSE5. Anyway, she sent this to me with the words.."this is my first project...tell me what you think." I e-mailed back and said "I think it's great!" She used free images she found on the net, the verses I think were chosen because she told me last week that she's reading the book of John from her Bible during slow times at work. Just keep playing around, Dawn, it's the best way to learn. That's what I do and I learn something new every day (now if I could only remember some of it, LOL). Anyway, ladies, thanks for looking in on my daughter-in-law's first project.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...