Friday, March 6, 2009

We Are Home !

My goodness, we had to take in all the love and hugs that were overflowing into the driveway, before we could unload the car! Thank you all so very much from the bottom of our hearts for all the well wishes, cards, visits to the veranda and most of all for all the love, care, concern and PRAYERS for us. We can never express how much you all mean to us!! It's going to take a while to catch up on everything (over 300 e-mails), and to visit each of your blogs to see whats been happening in your lives while we were gone.

With all that has and is still going on, I feel a little overwhelmed at times. We had to clean out Mom and Dad's house and decided who wanted what...you know how that goes. Then I had to find a real estate agent and leave the house in their hands before we could come home. I really haven't had time for all this to sink in yet...the Hospice Grief Counselor is wonderful and is available anytime I want to call her. I'm sure, in a while, all that has happened in the past few months will hit me but there has been so much business to handle that I haven't really had time to think of that now and perhaps that's a good thing for now. I just keep saying in my mind that God has promised that He will not give us more than we can handle and He's still in charge.

At this moment, my house is a mess, we haven't even unpacked yet but I'm exhausted from the trip and I figure..."tomorrow is another day." (didn't the real Miss Scarlet say that?) lol. Talk to you all soon and again, thank you so much and Rhett and I both send love and hugs to each of you.
Love,
Miss Scarlett and Rhett.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...