Monday, April 27, 2009

A Rare Moment

Last Saturday, Gary's sister Sue celebrated her 66th birthday. This picture is a rare moment, as it is almost impossible to get the whole family together for a picture. Sue is the one in the middle in front row. My Rhett is the one in the light blue shirt on the right in back. Don't tell anyone, but I think I definitely got the pick of the litter! LOL
Just wanted to do a quick page to try out the new 'puter. So far, I'm happy with it. So much faster and I had PSE5, my blog and music all going at the same time. This was not possible with the old computer. Had to shut down PSE5 to get on the internet.

Kit is "Grace" by Angelscrapper

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...