Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Poor Rhett

Bless his heart, he never complains. Last year on his birthday, he was here and I was in AZ because mom has passed away, so I forgot about his birthday ( which was understandable considering the circumstances). This year on his birthday, we were packing up the camper getting ready to bring it back home and I didn't think of it cause I was getting things organized and put away. When it finally dawned on me before we left the campground, I poured him a cup of coffee, got a Little Debbie Honey Bun out of the cabinet, didn't have any candles so I put a wooden match in the middle of it, lit it and took it to him while he was sitting at the picnic table. LOL He's such a sweetheart, he thought it was funny. I did promise to take him out to a really nice dinner in the next few days to make up for my forgetfulness. You know since I had this stroke I can only focus on one thing at a time...and bless his heart...his birthday was not my focus on this day.

Kit is Angelscrapper's "Summer Breeze". I love this kit!!!

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...