Monday, August 10, 2009

It's The Little Things

It's the little things in life that give us the most pleasure. Little things...like and an empty coffee can, a wooden spoon and Ashton!
Our daughter Melissa is Ashton's grandma and she and Ashton come to visit every Saturday morning. She always brings small toys for him to play with but he always has the most fun with an empty coffee can and one of my wooden mixing spoons. If they aren't out where he can see them he looks all around until I bring them out. Then we sit around the kitchen table having coffee and listening to the very best drummer in the whole wide world!
Background is from Angelscrapper's "Summer Breeze" kit. Word art is from "Random Thoughts by Linda." Hanging Stars are from my friend Gerri's actions.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...