Friday, November 27, 2009

Ashton


This is a picture of our Ashton that I took last week. He is actually standing in our kitchen waiting for Papaw to sprinkle water in his face. He loves it when Gary wets his hand and lets the water drip on his face. (you can tell by the look on his face that he enjoys it...so it's not like 'water-boarding'. lol). Just one of the little games that he and Papaw made up. They have such fun together on our Saturday morning visits.
It took me forever to extract him from all the background surroundings and I thought Miss Carols painted paper with the rainbow was the perfect place to put him. Thanks for lookin' in on our little "pot of gold".

Background is "Hand painted and drawn paper", by Angelscrapper.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...