Thursday, November 12, 2009

Page for Family Reunion


This is another page for our Hazelwood Family Reunion. It's titled "Music; It's in our blood" because we had and still have some really good musicians in our family. I grew up listening to them. My cousins, George, Ann and Johnny were on the local radio station every week and also every Saturday they played on stage at the local theater and they performed on the local TV station where Ann was a regular preformer. It is to them that I owe my love of music and oh how I wish I had inherited some of their talent, but alas, it was not to be. Of the three, Ann is the only one still living. She is in the picture above.

I'll have to research the kit used for this, (sorry).

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...