Thursday, August 5, 2010

Miss Gerri can you help me?


My name is Gage and my Mamaw says that her friend, Miss Gerri is really good with bears. So I was wondering, Miss G, if you could help me. I seem to be surrounded by bears! I even have one on my shirt and although I have drooled all over him...he just won't seem to go away. Could you please stop by my Mamaw's veranda and see if you can get them to go home with you? I have heard that you collect bears...some came all the way from Wisconsin to stay at your house. Please, Miss G...help me out here!

Background and small bears from Suhrfers "Teddy Bear Picnic" and the Bear scatter boarder is from Angelscrapper.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...