Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sylvia's Page


Miss Sylvia sent me this page a couple of days ago and I just wanted to share it with y'all since she doesn't have a blog. See how tiny she is!! I look like a cow beside her! Sorry I don't know the credits for background and elements.
Also sorry I haven't been on the veranda very much. Gage is keeping me pretty busy these days. But I have been keeping the juleps stocked. I hope everyone is doing well and staying out of the heat. Just because I've been away, doesn't mean that I love y'all any less. We are all FOREVER FRIENDS!! Maybe when the snow starts flying again we will have more time on our hands.
Love and hugs to all,
Miss Scarlett

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...