Friday, September 26, 2008

Seems I have been neglecting

my hostess duties on the veranda lately. For this I apologize, but I told y'all to make yourselves at home so I hope you have. Has it only been a month since my last post?? Seems like ages ago because so much has been going on. The camping trip, a few days back home, a sudden trip back to Arizona because of Dad's health and so many decisions to make and details to take care of. This old head of mine is spinning and I haven't even touched the juleps. lol
I thank you all, dear friends, for the prayers, love and support that you have shown. I know that you all are angels that God has placed in my life because He knew I would need moral support.
Will be back with more posts as soon as I sweep the leaves off the veranda! LOL

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...