Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Little Early



I'm sure you all recognize our Ashton, by now. He won't actually be a year old until next month, but his mom and dad couldn't wait to get this picture done. It's so hard to believe he is almost a year old. He's always all smiles...and has quickly learned what a camera looks like ( gee, I wonder who takes so many pics of him, lol). I love the little bare feet in this pic. He has shoes..he really does..but being a country boy, he's not crazy about leaving them on. LOL. Thanks for lookin' at our little miracle boy, he's come such a long way and we've been so blessed.

The background is from anglescrapper's new "Summer" kit, flowers are from her "Always and Forever" kit. Word art is by me.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...