Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Much too quickly


they grow up. This is our beautiful granddaughter, CJ, well we are still allowed to call her CJ, everyone else must call her Candace, since she's all grown up now. (LOL). It just doesn't seem like it's been that many years since we took her to have her little "Southern Belle" pictures made. How precious I thought they were, (still do). She vows never to do this to her daughter, I said "you won't have to, sweetie....I'll do it !! LOL
We took our other granddaughter, Tiffani , at the same time we took CJ. Her page will follow shortly.
Sorry I can't remember where I found the background and butterfly.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...