Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Other Southern Belle


This is our other granddaughter, Tiffani. We still call her Tiffi, she's 15 and is a "girly-girl". You know what I mean..she has had a million prom dresses, loves make-up, has a cell phone super-glued to her ear, when she's not talking she's texting, I worry that she will have carpal tunnel syndrome from over use of her thumbs. LOL. She has done dance since she was 3 and is now into competition cheerleading. Quite the little acrobat, she can do no hands back-flips all the way across the gym floor. Thanks for looking in on our other little southern belle.
The elements for this page are from my dear friend, Gerri. Thanks so much, Miss G!

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...