Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gage


Gage had his first professional photos made today. Kevin and Dawn said they had talked about it last night and set a limit as to how much they would spend. They decided no more than $150.00, after all, he's only 1 week old. Well, like we always did with Kevin when he was little, that limit went out the window when they saw the pictures! Double that amount and you will see that they simply could not choose "a few" of the poses. Needless to say, I have a lot of pictures to work with when making pages of our new little angel. Add to those the gazillion pics that I have taken in just one week,LOL. Oh well, I say you can never have too many pictures and I know you all agree with me!
Thanks so much for looking in on our newest blessing.

The background is from Miss Carol's "Soft and Silky" backgrounds. The word art is by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...