Friday, March 19, 2010

My First Visit to Papaw and Mamaw's House


After leaving the hospital Wednesday, Kevin, Dawn and Gage made Papaw and Mamaw's house their first stop before going home. Dawn is doing amazingly well, getting around much better than I am, lol. Papaw is thinking Gage is a definite "keeper". Even though he weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 ozs. we think he looks so tiny..of course ya gotta remember we've been babysitting Miss Fluff who is 6 months old and according to her routine doctor visit today weighs in at a "fluffy" 20 pounds 6 ozs. and has grown 3 inches in length since her last visit. Can you say "big girl"? lol. Today they both visited..all we were missing was Ashton (who usually visits on Sat. mornings). Oh, my, Miss Linda...I see lots of wonderful memories in our future!!

Kit for this layout is from Suhfer's Scraps called "Teddy Bear Picnic".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...