Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Shirt Said


"Send Me To Grandmas", so they did ! Thought it was time to show y'all how "Miss Fluff" was doing, so here she is after I got her dressed today. Her Nana drops her off with us at 7:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings. She's ususally still in her pj's, so I get to dress her up. She's always in such a good mood and we have such fun with her. Although, my back and shoulder are usually hurting by the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way! What's a little (OK, sometimes a lot of) pain when you have this precious face to look at all day? I'm thinking maybe she will lose some of her "fluffiness" since she is begining to be much more active.

Kit is "BrandNew" by LillyBelleScraps

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...