Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cory



Did I blink my eyes? Because that's how it seems. You have grown up so quickly right before my eyes.

This is Cory, our 15 year old grandson (older brother to Gage and Jacob). There is so much I could say about this young man. He never leaves our house without first giving hugs and a kiss to both Mamaw and Papaw and saying he loves us. Does the same thing even if we run into them at WalMart or the grocery store. He says he will never get to big to hug and kiss Paw and Maw even in public. LOL.

He's always been our sweet, loving, well behaved, well mannered, smart, helpful grandson. That's not to say that the others aren't. We have just been much closer to Cory because we always babysat him and "Jay" from the time they babies (and now we babysit Gage). He has grown into a fine young man, very involved with the youth group at church, makes top grades and plays football for his high school team. I came across his first grade picture and he had on a football sweatshirt so I thought it would be neat to picture him then and now.

Thanks for looking in and listening to me gush on and on about our Cory!

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...