Friday, November 26, 2010

Gage's First Thanksgiving


All was quiet in the parlor yesterday. We spent Thanksgiving with lots of family members at Kevin and Dawn's house. Dawn is a Paula Deen wannabe. lol. She loves to cook and she does it very well. I've never seen so much food..I lost count of people at number 20 and she still had lots of leftovers. Gage made good use of those 5 teeth he has. Loves him some mashed 'taters'. I have so many cute pics of him. More pages on the way.

We hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for it makes me ashamed of complaining of aches and pains. Sometimes, I need to be reminded of my many blessings...they far out number anything that I could complain of!!


I made this page using AngelScrapper's "Fall Splendor" kit.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...