Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just a short note.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't been online the past few days and maybe won't be again until Saturday. Remember a couple of weeks ago when my darling husband wanted to go camping and I wanted to stay home and paint our living room?? Well, painting is finished so we are camping this week. We just came home today to get ready for church tonight but are going back to the campground after church tonight. The plan is to come home Saturday but we may just play it by ear... Anyway, just wanted to check in with my dear friends and let you know that even though I'm old and I know Noah's last name...I haven't "kicked the bucket" yet. LOL
Love you all and miss you.
Jude

1 comment:

Gerrisscrapblog said...

Judy#2
You better not leave me alone with these young whippersnappers. I need your help to keep them in line. Love

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...