Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ready or Not...

I'm going back and digging out the baby pics. This is Tiffani at 6months. She lately has taken to reminding everyone that she will be 14 next month. lol Funny how they can't seem to wait to get older. Believe it or not, I can remember being the same way when I was her age. But oh how the time flies. I did this page in PSE5, still trying to get the hang of this software. Carol says I'm not too old to learn but I'm begining to wonder about that. The lovely kit is called "Miss Judy" compliments of Jenny Scraps. Check out the fantastic kits she shares with everyone at her blog and at cjs scrapbooking with attitude. Thanks, Jenny, I love this kit.

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...