Sunday, February 3, 2008

Once upon a time

a long, long time ago...we didn't have grey hair....we moved around a little quicker... and we were much slimmer! My how the years have changed us. But only our physical features have changed...I like to think of it as "Growing Old Together", 'cause I love you even more with each passing year. I did this page for my dear husband, Gary. Yeah, I'm still feeling a little sentimental.
I was moving kits into my external hard drive and realized that I haven't used this kit yet. It was a gift from my dear friend, Chris. Liz allowed her to share it with some friends. The kit is called "Under The Covers" and it's by lizandherbabes at SweetDigiScraps. Thanks again Chris and thank you Liz for making such a great kit.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...