Friday, February 1, 2008

Happiness is...



being married to your best friend. Yeah, I know...Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm such a sentimental old lady. But he truly is my very best friend in the whole world. The one person I know I can count on, no matter what. He reminds me of a song we used to hear back in our "younger" days, part of the chorus is..."you're my bread when I'm hungry, you're my shelter from troubled winds, you're my anchor in life's ocean....but most of all, you're my best friend."

OK... call me corny, sappy, sentimental or whatever you want but I love this guy with all my heart. (wonder what I'll get for valentine's day when he sees this? LOL)

Kit is Carol's "Grungy Valentine".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...