Saturday, January 26, 2008

Angel Dust

I've always called CJ our "Angel" granddaughter, not because she is the "favorite" granddaughter, but if you have read any of my previous posts about her, you'll know that we almost lost her at birth. This pic was taken when she was 3 years old. Hard to believe that was 13 years ago!
I refuse to tell you how long and hard I worked at extracting this picture, lol, and it's not nearly as good an extraction as Miss Judy has been doing. She's become quite the "extraction queen" and I'm so jealous 'cause I just can't seem to get the hang of it. LOL
Anyway, this is, again, Carol's "Elegance" kit from cjsscrapbookingwithattitude. Seems like we are all loving this kit Miss Carol. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...