Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time for ANOTHER prom dress???

This is Tiffani, our 14 year old granddaughter, in yet another rare "girly" moment. However, it seems that these "girly" moments come around much more often now days and it's a scary thought for a Mamaw. Y'all know what I'm talking about....grandchildren growing up is even harder than when their parents grew up...empty nest syndrome all over again. lol
Honestly, it doesn't seem like that long since she just bought a dress for last year's prom. She was in the seventh grade but was invited by an eighth grade boy to the eighth grade prom. Now, she's in the eighth grade and needs yet another dress. LOL I have no idea how many dresses she tried on before deciding that this was the one she just couldn't live without.

I know that expression on her face only too well...I've seen it a million times when our kids were growing up and a million more since I became a grandmother. The look that says...."don't look at the price tag, look at how badly I really, really want this". LOL

Kit is Carol's "Grungy Valentine". You can find it at cjsscrapbookingwithattitude.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...