Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh, yes....I almost forgot....lol


How could I forget the same Christmas that Santa brought me the "Boy in the tuxedo doll", he also brought me a real live doll, in the form of a baby sister. She was born a month before Christmas and I just adored her. (still do). I wish I could do a better job of clearing up this picture, but it's the best that I could do considering the fact that an old fashioned "box type" Kodak with a flash bulb was the only photographic equipment that Mom and Dad owned. Still, despite it's flaws, I treasure this picture so much.
The kit is "Rustic Illusions" by Carol at cjsscrapbookingwithattitude. I love this kit, Carol. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...