Friday, January 11, 2008

It's not what you look at, as much as...

what you see when you look. Ever notice how people can look at the same thing and see something completely different? I thought the sky was breathtakingly beautiful...my dear husband thought "we're gonna get a storm." These were what appeared to be threatening storm clouds late one afternoon. I took several pictures from our yard as the clouds moved in very quickly and the blue, pink and yellow colors were replaced by very dark shades of gray. Then almost as quickly as they came up, they went away. We didn't even get a sprinkle of rain from them.
This is Jen's "Thingy Gone Purple" kit.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...