Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Find Comfort

The pastor at Mom's funeral read this at the end of the service and made a copy of it for me. I find such comfort in it's message because it speaks of calmly joining our Saviour in Heaven. Mom was definately ready and she passed so peacefully in her sleep. I miss her terribly, of course, and I'm certain that I always will, but it would be so selfish of me to want her to stay in the condition she was in. Anyway, I just feel so comforted when I read this and wanted to share it. If you click on the page, it will enlarge, for easier reading.

I'm sorry I can't give credit to the writer because it was not on the copy that the pastor gave me. The kit is "Wild Rose" by swheatcreations.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...