Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Newest Southern Bell on the veranda is:



Yep, pronounced exactly like the onion, VIDALIA. lol Miss Gerri suggested that if little sis is going to be a regular on the veranda, she needs a more southern name. Sis thought and thought and finally saw a bag of onions I had just bought at the grocery store and said "Vidalia" that's my name. Ya gotta admit, it's pretty southern. I've also warned her that Miss Gerri hears voices and it's hard to tell what she may be turned in to. LOL

(Gerri, I've extracted her to make it easier for you, but please don't tell on me.)

Kit is called "Pansies" by ShmooAngel

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...