Wednesday, August 6, 2008

True Friends



God has truly blessed me with the most wonderful group of friends that a person could ever have. A lot of friends will share your joy with you, but it takes a really special friend to share your pain, your sorrow and continue to pray for you in your time of need. That is what you all have done and I really feel that this has helped me get through this most difficult time in my life. When I returned home, yesterday and saw all the comments filled with love and concern from you all, I was overcome with emotion. You knew that I probably wouldn't see any of these comments until I got back home, yet you faithfully came day after day. I can't ever thank you enough or tell you in words how very much this means to me. I feel that you are all extended members of my family as well as true friends. I have found, in you ladies, that "friends are made in your heart", not necessarily "in person" and I love you all dearly.

Kit is CJS "Blue and Gold".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...