Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting Up Early


Yep, getting up early certainly has it's good points. I got up and went in to open the blinds in the living room at 6:30 this morning (yes, to me that's early, lol). As soon as I did that I saw these beautiful guys munching on some clover across the street by the neighbor's driveway. I grabbed my camera, opened the front door and stepped onto the front porch and started snapping pics. At one point they looked up at me and decided I wasn't a threat so they went back to munching clover. When a car came down the street it scared them into the edge of the woods, but as you can see in the larger picture, one of them decided that he wasn't finished with his breakfast yet, and came back for more.

Background by Shadowland.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...