Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy


Daddy, how I miss you. You were my hero, my rock, always there for me. Never asking questions or prying but always there to listen, giving advice only when I asked for it. You let me make my own decisions and mistakes and never admonished me for them. Just being there to gently guide me back on track. I try so hard to use these same tactics on my own children and I pray that they will look back one day and be able to say these things about me. You taught me so much, Daddy, stressing the fact that family, honesty and hard work were very important things in life and I could always feel your love.
I miss you, Daddy
Love,
JudyBug

Kit is "You Make My Heart Blue" by BlueDreamDesigns

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...