Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Very Busy Girl


It has been a while since I've made a page for our older grandchildren so here is an update on Tiffani. You all may recall her as our 16 year old who owns a "gazillion" prom dresses, LOL. Besides being a dress up "girly-girl", she is also one of the most athletic, competitive girls I've ever seen. She is on her high school cheer leading team; she is also a member of a competition cheer leading team, she runs track in high school; and has been in dancing since she was 3 years old. Her Competition Cheer leading Team has won numerous national championships and just recently she won 5 awards in her age category, one prize was a trip to London this coming December and her team will also be in the next Rose Bowl Parade. Excuse me if I sound like I'm bragging...it's just that we are so very proud of her.
In the first pic at top she is the one above the 'ions' in Champions. In the next one she is the last one on the front row. Next pic, she is leading in a track meet.
Then of course we have a prom dress pic. Middle pic on the bottom, she is the middle one on top of the pyramid. The last pic is a copy of a page I did earlier of her progression through dance, preforming as a member of "The Dance Company Studio".
Thank you so much for looking in on our Athletic Girly-Girl.

Frames are "StarQuality" from LillyBelleScraps.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...