Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1964 was a very good year

It was the year I graduated from high school and went off to college. It was also the year that my very favorite car of all time, came out. A 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. Big and heavy, long and sleek. (that just about describes me now, lol). I have owned two of them in my lifetime but I no longer have either one. Probably couldn't afford gas for them now anyway. I have entered this page in Flair's "Fords Rule" challenge. I think Carol's latest kit "Mix It Up" matches the color of the car perfectly. Thank you Carol for sharing your great talent with us. Picture was taken in September of 2000 at the "Rod Runs" in Pigeon Forge, TN.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...