Thursday, April 10, 2008

Now don't laugh....

I know, you can't help yourself....ok, now that you've recovered I'll go on with the story behind this page....OK...I hear you still laughing! Now wipe the tears from your eyes, get up off the floor and I'll continue....

I know I said that I wasn't going to enter any more challenges on another site, but while sitting on the veranda last night, I had one too many mint juleps and saw this "old school" challenge on the site and couldn't help myself. I suspect that it may have been one of Gerri's voices that was lurking on my veranda that made me do it. LOL.

Anyway, this is my third grade picture. The journaling reads:
"I was barely 7 years old, in a new school, moved from second to third grade early, no friends here, other kids in the class were older than me. I wondered...could life get any worse?!" In my seven year old mind, I thought not. But of course, I survived and made friends eventually and life was good again.

Kit is "Emma", a freebie on retrodivadesigns blog.
Of course, I survived and by the end of the year all was fine.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...