Monday, April 21, 2008

My Goodness,Y'all

are just the greatest bunch of friends! I never expected to win with a pic of a "just a tad bit tipsy, Miss Gerri" lol. Thank you all so much, you're all such wonderful friends, don't know what I'd do with out you.

That being said, I apologize for not being here to vote..but very early Saturday morning I had to take my dear Rhett (Gary) to the hospital. He has COPD with emphysema and has developed pneumonia on top of that. So I will probably be out of touch for at least a couple of more days. Don't know when they will let him come home. I'm just here for a minute to shower, change clothes and then it's back to the hospital, but I had to stop and check in with everyone while I'm here. Will keep you all updated as I can. Please keep my dear Rhett in your prayers. I love you all so very much, and consider each one of you my extended family.
Love and hugs,Miss Scarlett (and Rhett).

PS: Please continue to make yourselves at home here and would someone please keep an eye on Miss Gerri?? ( I think she's developed quite a taste for the "rheumatiz medicine"). LOL

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...