Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Memory Cup Overflowing !



What a blessed day we had yesterday! This is our grandson, Jacob Isaiah, being baptized during church services last night. There were so many tears of joy and many songs of praise sung during the service. There may be some who scoff or don't really see the big deal, but to those I say simply, "look around at our world today, our children are under such peer pressure, they are not allowed to pray in school anymore, it seems that God has been given a back seat to everything going on in the world. I firmly believe we have to lead and guide our children, family and friends back to what is important and to get back to the basics of living as our Lord and Saviour requires. If someone doesn't agree, that's your right and I respect your right to believe as you wish and I will love you anyway, but "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord".

Thank you so much for looking in on this joyous occasion for us. The kit used is CJS "Freebie 100".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...