Monday, January 5, 2009

So far behind..

My dear and talented friends are getting so far ahead of me in creating. Could be I'm just lazy, could be I haven't had a lot of extra time, but the simple truth is...I'm just not as talented as they are. Oh I suppose I could do a little better, so I'm making that one of my new year's resolutions...to try to learn more about Photoshop Elements. I did manage to learn to change my blog backgrounds without having to bother Miss Carol, every time I wanted to redecorate. LOL. I appreciate the encouragement and I could use all the tips any of y'all want to throw at me!

Thanks for looking in...hopefully, in the near future, I'll make it a little more interesting for you to visit. Leaving love, hugs and prayers for a blessed New Year.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...