Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You decide...


Yes, dear Rhett asks "how in the world do you find anything in that mess?". I say I know exactly where things are...don't touch a thing. So it may take me 30 minutes looking in desk drawers, file cabinets, cubby holes, etc..but eventually I'll come up with said object. LOL
Actually, I have been meaning for months now to sit down with my trusty paper shredder and get rid of "stuff", I mean do I really need to keep the last 9 months worth of electric receipts? Obviously if I hadn't paid them by now I would not have electricity. Then I have note pads on top of note pads with scribbles of things that come to mind and if I don't write it down right then (somewhere) I'll never think of it again. Pages and pages of tutorials printed off, that, one of these days, I'll get around to trying... But, until then I just say it's all by-product of my creativity.
This is my newest WA and it can be found on my other site http://wordartbymissscarlett.blogspot.com/
Kit is from cuddlebeez "30 Days".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...