Saturday, October 24, 2009

Guess Who??


Did you say "Ashton"? How did you know? Was it because it's Saturday and a page of Ashton is as predictable as Miss Linda's Ramblings on a Saturday morning? LOL. I really don't mean to bore you with this little guy, but when you have oohed and awwwed sufficiently you may be excused. I ran over to my friend Linda's "Random Thoughts" to grab the word art this morning. I could have sworn I had already downloaded this one, but could not for the life of me find it. I can see "organizing files" in my list of things to get done today.

Yep, Ashton visited this morning, we did the photo session, played really hard, had the most fun, made memories and now Big Papaw is napping on the sofa for an hour before he has to go pick up Jacob and Cory and take them to the church for young peoples outing. I think they are going to the huge corn maze. I, on the other hand, am staying in where it's nice and cozy and play with my pics in PSE (I mean get my computer files organized, yeah...that's what I meant to say.)
Y'all have a great memory filled day.

Kit is "Magical Dreams" by RamonaDesigns, and WA is "Linda's Random Thoughts".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...