Friday, October 2, 2009

Time Changes Things



We had such a beautiful fall day on Wednesday, so I decided we should take a drive. Last Saturday was our Hazelwood Family reunion, and being the nostalgic, sentimental old lady that I am...I had "Rhett" drive me to the place where I grew up. I hadn't been there in oh so many years, and was not prepared for the changes that had taken place over the years. I don't know what I expected..I thought there would be some renovation, after all, we're talking about the house I grew up in (LOL). The views in the pictures are different, the old one from the front..the new one from the side, simply because I didn't feel comfortable walking into a complete strangers front yard and taking a picture of their house. Anyway, this little excursion is what prompted my latest word art. If you can find a use for it click on my blinkie "Miss Scarlett's WordArt" on the right and go download it free. While you're there, help yourself to any others that you like. I only ask that you leave me a comment if you download..a simple thank you or even ty would be appreciated.

The background is a new creation by my friend, Linda at Random Thoughts, also listed on the right. The ribbon and bows are by another dear friend, Miss Gerri, you can drop in and pay her a visit also. Thank you ladies so much for sharing your talents.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...