Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shhh...


A couple of weeks ago, we had Ashton for the day. I have hundreds of pictures of him in all his cuteness, but I had none of him sleeping and I think sleeping baby pictures are just so precious. Well, after a few hours of playing with Big Papaw, he was so tired that he just had to have a little (very little, lol) nap. I grabbed my camera just minutes before he woke up again, Big Papaw thinks I take this picture taking to extremes...I say "There is no such thing as too many pictures!"

Background paper is "Out of Heaven" by Russian with a Dutch Heart. Ribbon and brad are from a kit with no TOU called "Angels All Around". The word art is my latest offering.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...