Monday, October 19, 2009

Just Tiff


Yes, in spite of the fact that this is the one who has had a gazillion prom dresses already (OK, maybe that's stretching it a little), we still call her Tiff. In my many years of parenting, grand parenting and now great-grand parenting, I have learned that every single one of them are unique in their own right. Tiffani Danielle is our, soon to be, 16 year old grand daughter, who does dance and both high school and competition cheer leading, and is on the track team. She can be so girly one day and such a "no hands back-flipping acrobat" the next. I love this pic of her. Can't wait to get the "real" one. I lifted this one from her Dad's cell phone, it's just one of the proofs. Didn't put a lot of frills on this page because it's one of her recent cheerleading pics and I didn't think it needed much. Thanks for looking in on "Just Tiff".

Kit is "Magical Dreams" by Ramonas designs

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...